Pressure Equipment Inspection Technician (PEIT) Training
The kick off luncheon was held on Wednesday, November 29th, 2017 at The Calgary Petroleum Club to celebrate our latest program – Pressure Equipment Inspection Technician (PEIT) Training. This program was designed in coordination with the Southern Alberta Institute of Technology (SAIT), to address the shortage of entry-level Inspection Technicians in the inspection and integrity sectors.
Click here for more information.
Wake Up and Run!
Please join us every morning (Wednesday, Thursday and Friday) at 6am for a 5km run in the mountains to get the blood flowing!!! We will meet in the lobby of The Banff Centre Hotel. If you have any questions, please contact Dana Cole (Dana.Cole@cenovus.com) and he will inspire you to lace them up and sweat it out!!!
2018 Technical Presentation Guidelines & Templates are NOW AVAILABLE
Presentation Abstracts Acceptance Packages have been sent out for the 2018 IPEIA Conference & Exhibition. Congratulations to those who will be presenting. All presentations must follow the provided guidelines using the PowerPoint template included in your package. All presentations must be submitted to email@example.com by December 15, 2017.
Visit the Technical Program page for information!
Pre-Conference Request Form
Book your Pre-Conference Workshop, Training or Special Meeting NOW for IPEIA 2018. Please download the below Pre-Conference Request Form and submit to firstname.lastname@example.org by November 30, 2017.
Visit the Pre-Conference page for more information!
Warning for IPEIA 2018 Registrants!
To all registrants of IPEIA 2018, whether you are a delegate, sponsor, or exhibitor. Please note that there is currently fraud being perpetrated by a company calling itself “Expo Housing” claiming that they have negotiated better rates on accommodations for conferences. Please note that this is a scam and are in no way associated with IPEIA 2018 Conference and Exhibition. Any negotiated rates for accommodations for IPEIA 2018 are posted on our website and can be checked by visiting our accommodations page.
More information on this scam can be found at:
We would also like to ensure our registrants that all measures are taken to protect their personal information.
Welcome to IPEIA 2018!
IPEIA is pleased to announce our much-anticipated NEW Website.
Bookmark this page to always have the most up to date information for our IPEIA 2018 Conference & Exhibition, March 7-9, 2018 in Banff, Alberta.
- All the info you need to plan and register for our 2018 conference
- We have a new Conference App – read all about us Going Green under The Conference menu
- Member access to industry associations, information and shared knowledge
- Access past presentations for Full and Virtual Members
- Exhibitors – all the details you need for a successful exhibition
- Meet our Committee Members
- Pay for your Registration, Sponsorship and Exhibitor booth online, right from the website
IPEIA 2018 DELEGATE and SPONSOR REGISTRATION
OPENS October 2, 2017
- Delegate Registration – early bird registration applies to Nov. 30, 2017
- Sponsor Registration – there are great opportunities to showcase your company still available
- Students – take advantage of our discounted on-line student registration & complimentary shuttle service from Calgary to Banff!
- Accommodations – The Banff Centre is now accepting your reservations