Sign Up for an IPEIA Membership Today!
The IPEIA Conference began over 20 ago years and has become an internationally recognized annual conference to gather Pressure Equipment Integrity industry groups together to further improve best practices and provide education for those committed to this specialty in the energy sector.
Taken from the IPEIA Mission Statement:
- To increase awareness of pressure equipment safety and reliability throughout industry using technological improvements associated with fabrication, maintenance and inspection.
- To provide knowledge and education for the continuous development of our business.
- To provide a forum for the interaction between industry, regulators and educators.
- To provide a platform through which pressure equipment industry concerns and /or initiatives can take hold and be administered.
Included with your 2018 IPEIA Registration to attend the 2018 Conference & Exposition you will gain access to all of the historical IPEIA conference presentations including the 2018 presentations when they become available.
Unable to attend the conference this year?? We have a fantastic opportunity for you to stay involved and informed:
IPEIA Virtual Memberships: IPEIA has initiated an exciting new membership avenue for individuals unable to attend the annual conference in person. Virtual Membership lets you access many of the conference presentations on-line through the Member Access area on the IPEIA website. This cost-effective feature is ideal for local or international members who want to sample the high-quality presentations prior to attending the conference in person. Select presentations are available and include both the speaker and their Power Point presentation in an easy to follow format. IPEIA Virtual Membership only $250 per person, per year.
IPEIA continues to support educational initiatives and research in the pressure equipment integrity industry. Over 600 delegates from all over the world gathered in Banff for 5 days to attend the 22nd IPEIA Conference for a unique opportunity to learn from industry leaders and some of the most knowledgeable specialists in the industry.
Industry Groups involved with IPEIA:
- ARPIA – Alberta Refiners and Petrochemical Inspectors Association – Norm Suitor, Chair – firstname.lastname@example.org
- CCIA – Contract Chief Inspectors Association – Shane Caume – Shane Caume – email@example.com
- GUAC – Generation Utilities Advisory Committee – Robert Pollard – firstname.lastname@example.org
- SIA – Saskatchewan Integrity Association – Shane Yakemchuk – email@example.com
- UCIA – Upstream Chief Inspectors Association – Jim Rice – firstname.lastname@example.org
At this time, we are laying the foundation for IPEIA 2018, which will run from Monday March 5 to Friday, March 9, 2018