- Increase awareness of pressure equipment safety, reliability, integrity and technological improvements associated with design, fabrication, maintenance, operation and inspection throughout industry.
- Provide knowledge and education for the continuous improvement of the pressure equipment industry (pressure equipment includes boilers, pressure vessels and piping).
- Provide a forum for the interaction between industry, regulators and educators.
- Provide a platform through which pressure equipment industry concerns and or initiatives can take hold and be administered.
The International Pressure Equipment Integrity Association is a not-for-profit organization, comprised of individuals active in the Pressure Equipment Industry and related educational groups; the stakeholders in the Association include but are not limited to UCIA, ARPIA, GUAC, SIA, CCIA, and APPCA https://ipeia.com/new-memberships/ as well as individuals employed or engaged in the Pressure Equipment Industry.
2021 IPEIA Membership Registration – opens November 25, 2020!!
BECOME A MEMBER OF IPEIA!!
IPEIA 2021 Membership
Be part of the largest Pressure Equipment Integrity community!
- Special Guest Speakers – including industry leaders
- Technical Webinars – Topics Include – Inspection Technologies & Methodologies, NDT/NDE, Risk Based Inspection, Corrosion & Materials, Codes & Standards and much more
- Invited to be a part of Integrity Challenges Forum Sessions
- Opportunities to engage with Regulators
- Access to past technical presentations
- Networking!! Stay connected with your colleagues from around the globe. Our membership includes industry leaders from North, South & Central Americas, Asia, Africa and Europe.
- Student involvement through IPEIA’s Codes Courses and Student Poster Sessions
- Receive certificates of attendance to apply for PDUs/certification renewals
- One stop shop to industry vendors, suppliers and owners
- Discounted rate for IPEIA’s Annual Conference (when offered) with exclusive early bird access to registration.
Membership Annual Dues – January 1, 2021 through to December 31, 2021: $250/per year